flying high

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

flying high for saudi arabia forum 28th high school

{ For better surfing you should use FireFox .. [ Click here ] to download it |
To activate your account you must register with your real name | first name & last name |

The writings [ Technology, Live Safari, Tourism in SA, informal email ]

Amjad Abdullah
    Amjad Abdullah
    Admin

The writings [ Technology,  Live Safari, Tourism in SA, informal email ] Empty The writings [ Technology, Live Safari, Tourism in SA, informal email ]

Post by Amjad Abdullah Sun May 27, 2012 9:50 pm

Writing Lv4~

Technology

Technology is a thing that people can't live without these days. Technology has been increasing these 2 decades it can be find anywhere in supermarkets, hospitals , schools and even in our own houses,
    it has been used in every field such as: educational field, medical field, entertainment field and military field etc..
    technology changed human beings lives 180 degree from using maps to GPS, horses to cars, candles to lamps..
    technology has changed my life too at some point for example I used to play with toys and dolls , I had a play station but it was for my brother, one day he lit me played and I was so blown away of how fun it was! I started to get more obsessed with video games I started to buy other consoles like Xbox , Wii , Psp , Game Cube and others…
    maybe it's not that big of a change because I lived in the years of technology so not that big of a different.

Last edited by Amjad Abdullah on Sun May 27, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Amjad Abdullah
    Amjad Abdullah
    Admin

The writings [ Technology,  Live Safari, Tourism in SA, informal email ] Empty Re: The writings [ Technology, Live Safari, Tourism in SA, informal email ]

Post by Amjad Abdullah Sun May 27, 2012 9:52 pm

Live Safari

Live safari is reality show , watched by Arab children around the world , it got so famous that the viewers are sending their reviews on mbc3.net .
    first season was in south Africa in 2005 and Hassan Abdullah was its presenter , and it's on every evening of the week.
    The show started with auditions for the qualifying training camp but only 16 Participants were chosen , the prize was $10000 + future scholarships and the winning team was Umkumbe'

Amjad Abdullah
    Amjad Abdullah
    Admin

The writings [ Technology,  Live Safari, Tourism in SA, informal email ] Empty Re: The writings [ Technology, Live Safari, Tourism in SA, informal email ]

Post by Amjad Abdullah Sun May 27, 2012 10:00 pm

informal email

The writings [ Technology,  Live Safari, Tourism in SA, informal email ] Fdsdsd10
    Amjad Abdullah
    Amjad Abdullah
    Admin

Post by Amjad Abdullah Sun May 27, 2012 10:01 pm

Tourism in SA

Tourism now days is a very common thing people do in vacations to have fun, a business trip, or even for studying.
    When we say the word Tourism what pops out in our minds are: Paris, Rome, Tokyo, NY and Hong kung , these are the most visited cities in the world but that doesn't mean that other countries and cities doesn’t have tourism , for example my country Saudi Arabia..
    There are lots of tourist attractions like : the longest clock in Makkah , the biggest fountain in Jeddah, almasmak castle , sea side's etc…
    Tourism is developing worldwide , also in my country Saudi Arabia maybe it's not that fast but In my opinion in the next 10 years maybe Saudi Arabia will be one of the most visited countries , but that doesn't mean that there is no tourism in Saudi Arabia in fact there is but mostly it's from locals not foreigners.
    I hope Saudi Arabia has more tourist in the future so they can get to know more about it's beautiful culture..

written by Faten Almuqeem The writings [ Technology,  Live Safari, Tourism in SA, informal email ] 2995002283

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:47 am