flying high

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

flying high for saudi arabia forum 28th high school

{ For better surfing you should use FireFox .. [ Click here ] to download it |
To activate your account you must register with your real name | first name & last name |

3 posters

Whos your best friend??

dabiah .ali

Whos  your  best friend??   Empty Whos your best friend??

Post by dabiah .ali Wed May 16, 2012 2:39 am

Whos  your  best friend??   853868516 Whos your best friend??

I know for some girl that’s difficult topic to talk about and when you ask them why they are saying to you were not social people and when you take a close look to their life you see that their know every person in their classroom and they consider them just a school fellows so why ({life is to short to be alone })
    Don’t you think so ?!
    Its amazing feeling to have someone rock your life up side down …
    And make your life adventurous every single day …
    So show up your character ,let them know who you rely are …because life is very good with someone to share your problems , your success …failure ,feelings. Believe me when I say a best friend is someone you cant buy but someone you win your best friend is someone who knows that you are a human who can be some times
    Impatient and may be little in secure and knows that you make thousands
    Of mistakes and you are out of control some times ,but remember if that person cant
    Handle you at your worst then he doset deserve you at your best..
    Its great to have a best friend to fight with you every day and sing with you your favorite song and laugh out at something happened yesterday …
    So all that’s is great but the biggest mistake is when people say I look for specific
    Thing in best friends for example:
    They want her to be smart or funny and this is all wrong . you cant choose them you must
    Accept them for what they are .. my best friend is a kind of :
    Some time stupid.                                 Whos  your  best friend??   810750433 <ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ Smart
    But not all the time                                  Whos  your  best friend??   3883181372 <ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ nice
    And evil.                                 Whos  your  best friend??   2306309830 <ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ pretty
    They in the mood for it .                                  Whos  your  best friend??   2058582138 When < ــــــــــــــــــــloving
    Abnormal and normal …..
    But the most important thing is that friends are unchangeable.
    In the end : its great to have a best friend who understands you in your worst situation
    But remember you must love them and accept them for who they are not what you want them to be ..

Whos  your  best friend??   1057095302
    Afnan Shaikh
    Afnan Shaikh

Whos  your  best friend??   Empty Re: Whos your best friend??

Post by Afnan Shaikh Wed May 16, 2012 4:36 am

True
                                     Whos  your  best friend??   2762012860
    Of course, the best friend is always a treasure on our lifes

but some people don't appreciate it then they lose them easily.

Thank you dabiah for this amazing information and advise                                  Whos  your  best friend??   1780324424
    Hessa Ibrahim
    Hessa Ibrahim

Whos  your  best friend??   Empty Re: Whos your best friend??

Post by Hessa Ibrahim Thu May 17, 2012 6:20 pm

My Soul Friend Name Abeer Al-Zahrani                                  Whos  your  best friend??   233263br
    There Is No Word Can Describe Her                                  Whos  your  best friend??   233243br
    Also Fatin Is My Best Friend                                  Whos  your  best friend??   853868516
    And Dabia Stop Feeling Update Please
    lol!

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:28 am