flying high

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

flying high for saudi arabia forum 28th high school

{ For better surfing you should use FireFox .. [ Click here ] to download it |
To activate your account you must register with your real name | first name & last name |

3 posters

Sprinkles cupcake ATM

Alaa Almusharraf

seko Sprinkles cupcake ATM

Post by Alaa Almusharraf Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:09 am

Sprinkles cupcake ATM

Technology has changed our lives, through a lot of inventions, that have made our lives much more comfortable, easier and finest.

I put this topic to show you the latest invention. Sprinkles cupcake ATM.

It’s alive!

Sprinkles engineer was on hand for the machine's launch to make sure everything was going smoothly. He pointed out that behind the automatic bright metal grates.
    The machine will stock rotating flavors and be refreshed daily, popular flavors, like red velvet, will always be included. The machine holds 600 cupcakes, and cupcakes cost $4 each.

Sprinkles cupcake ATM Aaaaaaaaaaadj

Watch the video to see how easy it for cupcake friends to satisfy their craving time of day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlLQbL2Rv2I

But the ATM for the cupcakes is not found in Saudi Arabia but the shop is located in Riyadh. I have tried it and taste delicious too.

Hessa Ibrahim
    Hessa Ibrahim

seko Re: Sprinkles cupcake ATM

Post by Hessa Ibrahim Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:17 am

Aaaaaaaaah i want it Sprinkles cupcake ATM 2131920678
    very nice smart machine i really want to try it whether i eat it or not just i want to see how the cupcake out Sprinkles cupcake ATM 1015112049
    wait i can use it!!!!
    press clear,time,number of minutes then start....Ops i froget to press clear loooooooooooOOOoooooooooooolSprinkles cupcake ATM 2756133009
    nice work Ala'a keep it up
    Abeer AlQahtani
    Abeer AlQahtani

seko Re: Sprinkles cupcake ATM

Post by Abeer AlQahtani Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:30 pm

Hope we get it soon
    Sprinkles cupcake ATM 3999460077 [center]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:18 pm