flying high

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

flying high for saudi arabia forum 28th high school

{ For better surfing you should use FireFox .. [ Click here ] to download it |
To activate your account you must register with your real name | first name & last name |

2 posters

How has technology changed Our life ?

Huda Almajdouie

How has technology changed Our life ? Empty How has technology changed Our life ?

Post by Huda Almajdouie Sat May 12, 2012 11:46 pm

we grow up in a generation which is use the technology alot so we are the technology generation, There's main reason why we are Obsessed with technology. It makes our life easier and we can do anything in a fast way. For example : sending E-mails, Watching the news and buying things, Now i would like to talk about my personal experience with an invention which has made my life much easier than it was before and in my opinion it's a genius invention called (disposable contact lenses ). Lenses were introduced into Saudi Arabia around 1991. I didn't get it Until 2 years ago.Before That, I used to take off my glasses and I wasn't able to see clearly . Also sometimes I had a headache. Since I've had These Lenses, My life has changed. Now I have many colors Green, Grey and Brown I feel comfortable when I wear them and I can see clearly, I take them with me wherever I go Like if I travel it's easy to carry them with me.

How has technology changed Our life ? 1267287299
    Afnan Shaikh
    Afnan Shaikh

How has technology changed Our life ? Empty Re: How has technology changed Our life ?

Post by Afnan Shaikh Sun May 13, 2012 1:15 am

Fantastic Huda How has technology changed Our life ? 2182753961

you're right, we are the technology generation How has technology changed Our life ? 807163674

I liked your favourite invention How has technology changed Our life ? 229918956

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:50 pm