flying high

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

flying high for saudi arabia forum 28th high school

{ For better surfing you should use FireFox .. [ Click here ] to download it |
To activate your account you must register with your real name | first name & last name |

Technology

Huda Al-fariyan

q1 Technology

Post by Huda Al-fariyan Wed May 16, 2012 2:43 am

Technology World Technology 853868516

Technology is a second world from our life. Of
    course no one can live without technology because technology is very
    important in our life and everywhere you can see it. Technology changes
    our life and everyone have a some special things in technology. Some people technology makes them so strong and some have a hobby or talent with that and some technology make them inventor or famous persons.

For me, before when I bought my special thing from technology world, my life was so boring and I wasn’t have lots of relations with people or famous ones. And I hadn’t a hobby do it in my free time. Also I was hating go outside of my house because I wasn’t have a fun.

But now after when I bought my CAMERA ♥️_♥️ my life changed a loottt because now I have a hobby and lots of relations with famous people.Now I feel how life is amazing with my best friend "My Camera" and some people want me to take a photos for them from Jeddah and Riyadh and of course here also my family and me proud ofthis thing. I can't describe how I feel because
    lots of things are changed ♥️_♥️.

by:Nouf waleed

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:05 pm