flying high

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

flying high for saudi arabia forum 28th high school

{ For better surfing you should use FireFox .. [ Click here ] to download it |
To activate your account you must register with your real name | first name & last name |

2 posters

the impact of technology on ours lives.

mona mohammad

the impact of technology on ours lives. Empty the impact of technology on ours lives.

Post by mona mohammad Mon May 14, 2012 3:15 am

[font=Times New Roman][i][size=24][color=red][font=Times New Roman][color=red][size=24][center][i]the impa[/font]ct of techn[/color]ology on [/size]ours lives.[/center][/i]
    [/color][/size][/i][/font]
    [size=18][color=orange]
    [font=Times New Roman][size=18][color=orange][left][i]technology has made our lives easier. of cowrse every thing have possitive and negative. the possitive things for example the phone easily connect people any where and any time and you can search for any information via the internet
    at high speed . the negative thing talking on the phone for along time which causes damag to health and sitting on the internet for along time which causes obesity . the life has changed with the invention of the internet and all business is not done without internet . personally i can finish my half home works on the internet . i think i can not
    live without technology because i wa[/font]s born in[/size] the age of te[/color]chnology.[/left][/i][/color][/size]
    Afnan Shaikh
    Afnan Shaikh

the impact of technology on ours lives. Empty Re: the impact of technology on ours lives.

Post by Afnan Shaikh Mon May 14, 2012 4:25 am

Well done Mona

I liked what you wrote the impact of technology on ours lives. 4264046506

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:31 pm